March 27, 2020
Until further notice, the following will continue:
- We are limiting the Face to Face contact currently for most programs. There will still be support for most family’s and individuals over the phone or via video calls.
- FSCD Program Supervisors and/or staff will maintain contact with all the families and clients to assess their needs and respond accordingly based on each individual situation. Please connect with your staff or the supervisor if you have any questions or concerns.
- River House PSH will continue with increased risk mitigation and limiting resident exposures.
- The office will continue to be open by phone, email or video only. The office continues to be closed to visitors and clients. As much as possible, staff will be working remotely.
- We are developing additional resources to provide support and guidance to children, youth and families, you will receive these through your workers and their supervisors.
- All Training, Group Programs and Camps for clients and employees are cancelled.
Follow the directions provided by Alberta Health at www.alberta.ca/covid.
Should you have any questions or concerns, call the office at 403-320-8888 or Health LINK at 811.
Make a professional referral
If you are a case worker and would like to make a referral to Family Ties Association, please follow this link to securely send referral information to our direct service staff. We will recieve and review your referral promptly.
Can Family Ties help you or your family?
Family Ties offers a variety of services, which you can review on this site. If you feel that you are a good candidate to access our services, please send us a note through this secure form, and we will return your message.
Do important work in your community
From time to time opportunities are available for positions ranging from case-worker to administrative support. If you're interested in working with a great team in a challenging job where you can make a real difference to people in your community, keep an eye open for postings.