Job Posting: Behavior Consultant
As a Behaviour Consultant working with our organization, you will be:
- Providing consultation regarding behavioural issues interfering with development, learning and safety
- Provide Family-Centred approach with PBS model
- Participating in functional behaviour assessments Collecting, reviewing and analyzing data from the Behavioral Aide
- Creating service plans in collaboration with family and other professionals.
- Supporting caregivers and education teams to implement plans
- Modeling and coaching caregivers and education team on best practices and strategies
- Monitoring goals and plans
- Writing reports and maintaining client files
Please Apply online to Ashley Killins or Casey Bellemare.
Make a professional referral
If you are a case worker and would like to make a referral to Family Ties Association, please follow this link to securely send referral information to our direct service staff. We will recieve and review your referral promptly.
Can Family Ties help you or your family?
Family Ties offers a variety of services, which you can review on this site. If you feel that you are a good candidate to access our services, please send us a note through this secure form, and we will return your message.
Do important work in your community
From time to time opportunities are available for positions ranging from case-worker to administrative support. If you're interested in working with a great team in a challenging job where you can make a real difference to people in your community, keep an eye open for postings.